This fund will provide a means for the CEES director to offer discretionary support to CEES students or student organizations that are striving for excellence and enriched academic experiences. Funds may be allocated on a discretionary basis for student enrichment or experiential learning opportunities. Examples include, but are not limited to, support for:
· student travel/participation in technical, academic or professional conferences;
· student expenses to present research;
· students and/or teams participating in design/build competitions;
· students in teaching, research, exchanges, or international experiences;
· student awards and recognition events.
Please consider making a gift this season to help support this exciting initiative!